The Community Rules are still in effect for PUGs/10-Mans. These are additional rules for PUG/10-Man matches.
- All players are expected to use Discord for team communication. You need a mic in order to play and must communicate with your team.
- All players must play to win. Griefing, team-flashing/blocking, etc are not allowed and will result in a ban.
- Attempting to exploit or break the queue bot will result in a ban.
- Queuing but not accepting a match repeatedly will result in a ban.
- If you leave during a match you will have 5 minutes to join back, after that you will be banned across all Viquity servers for a period of time.
- If a server is having performance issues, you may request a match to be cancelled as long as the match has not passed 10 rounds played and 7/10 players agree to a restart.
- All matches have overtime enabled. The setup is $10,000 MR3.
- If a player is cheating in your game, use /calladmin in chat to make a report. If it is determined that a player was cheating after a match is completed, we will make adjustments to stats as necessary.
- If a player is having performance/ping issues, you are able to request a match cancellation as long as it is before 4 rounds have been played.
- Ghosting, Stream-sniping, etc will result in a ban.
Ban lengths are subjective to the offense and number of previous bans. You may recieve a punishment that does not match another player for the same offense.
Click here to go back to the home page.